Here are some résumé templates and resources to help you get started. A résumé is designed to show an employer your education and employment history, as well as provide information about your activities and honors.
- Basic resume (general) (PDF, Word)
- Teaching resume (for prospective teachers) (PDF, Word)
- Curriculum vitae (includes teaching, research, and publication history) (PDF, Word)
- References (PDF, Word)
- Sample phrases and suggestions
- Sample teaching profile statements
- Helpful hints
- Stand-out words
- 13 most overused résumé phrases
Counselors are also available to provide resume workshops for student groups and undergraduate classes upon request. For more information or assistance with resumes, please contact ENMU Counseling and Career Services at 575.562.2211, or visit our office in Student Academic Services (SAS), Room 232.
Additional Career Resources
You can find more information on our Career Services portal including additional job search tips and videos that cover a lot of great information for anyone looking for a job.
For More Information
Counseling and Career Services
ENMU Station 34
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Office Location: Student Academic Services (SAS), Room 232