As an Eastern New Mexico University student, do you want to:
- Develop the necessary skills, knowledge, and attributes to complete a post-secondary education and beyond?
- Achieve maximum academic success and career readiness?
- Graduate as skilled, self-actualizing professional and productive global citizen?
- Ensure a successful academic career by participating in research, internships or job shadowing, and learning beyond the classroom?
Then TRIO SSS is for you!
Who We Are
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded educational opportunity outreach program designed to motivate, retain, graduate and encourage the academic advancement of eligible undergraduate students.
We know that college can sometimes seem like a complicated maze, and we want to support you during your time at ENMU. Not only can we provide referrals to tutoring and aid in academic planning, but also we want to provide you with a positive, holistic college experience.
TRIO SSS, at no cost to you, provides ongoing support throughout your college career, and promotes your development through advocacy and by providing services beyond those offered to traditional ENMU students.
Services We Provide
- Academic advising, monitoring and support
- Assigned peer mentoring
- Supplemental peer tutoring
- Financial literacy workshops
- Academic workshops
- Access and visits to graduate schools
At TRIO SSS, we want to help you find success in college.
TRIO SSS Office Hours
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TRIO Student Support Services
ENMU Station 38
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130