Yes, you made it. You finished the semester and winter break has begun. What most people don't realize is how time is a great opportunity to catch-up on work and have fun at the same time. Here is a helpful checklist to stay active this break:
Career and Academic Stuff
- Begin your internship hunt.
- Look and apply for scholarships.
- Assemble two interview-worthy outfits.
- Research graduate programs and requirements.
- Research study abroad options.
- Get a head start reading for the spring semester.
- Resell old textbooks.
- Update your resume.
- Create a LinkedIn profile.
Nitty Gritty Stuff
- Take the car in for servicing.
- Gather and sell old electronics.
- Create an exercise routine.
- Create a budget for living arrangements.
- Work part-time.
- Clean out your closet.
- Restock on living essentials (snacks, toiletries, etc.) for next semester.
- Drink hot cocoa.
- Celebrate the holidays.
- Go out to lunch with an old friend.
- Plan family adventures.
- Learn to cook.
- Spend time with younger siblings.
- Build a snowman.
- Visit coffee shops.
- Finish reading your favorite non-fiction books.
- Take a road trip with your friends.