The College of Business of Eastern New Mexico University provides quality, student focused business education preparing individuals for professional careers, graduate studies and life long learning. We actively engage in business collaboration throughout the region.
We operate through an open and accessible governance structure which promotes ongoing self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
Our vision is to:
- supply a curriculum responsive to needs of the marketplace;
- provide distance learning through leading edge technology;
- recruit and retain a diverse faculty and student body;
- further quality education and business collaboration through scholarly activities;
- meet or exceed our professional accreditation standards;
- furnish consulting, community service, training, and research to the region;
- operate through an open and accessible governance structure.
Our long term goals are the following:
- Be known among business professionals in the New Mexico and West Texas region as a high-quality program that produces very capable graduates.
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide distance delivery of our programs that maintain rich opportunities for student interaction with professors and classmates.
- Be acknowledged as an effective team player with our transfer partner colleges in the region.
- Be recognized by the regional business community as a valuable resource.
- Promote faculty participation in the governance of the college and the university by following agreed upon policies and procedures.
- Continue to grow our undergraduate and graduate programs.